Monday, October 12, 2009

The Regaine Hair Loss Knowledge Centre

I have recently been asked to join the Regaine Hair Force as their hair expert for a new consumer campaign, The Hair Loss Knowledge Centre. This is such a great campaign to be a part of as hair loss is such an important aspect of the industry and affects so many people throughout the world. I was invited to take part in a filming of a new Hair Force Advice Panel, with experts from different industry sectors giving their advice and recommendations - it was fascinating to join Trichologist Marilyn Sherlock, Pharmacist Nicola Matlock, Dermatologist Dr Paul Farrant and Men’s Health journalist Jonathan Thompson and hear their perspectives on losing hair. We all gave interviews, mine about different ways to style thinning hair, and hope that all of our advice will help men suffering from the condition. With a few clever styling tips I know that those who catch the video will benefit, feeling confident with your hair means so much and I’ll be sure to pass on the information I’ve learned off the guys at the campaign to at the salon team too! Don’t forget to log onto http://www.regaine.co.uk/ in November to catch my film!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to work with Marilyn sherlock. I wish I will work with her one day.

    dentists edinburgh

    ReplyDelete