Friday, October 9, 2009

‘Hidden Detail’ -5 Point Alliance Photo Shoot.



I met up last week with a few members of the 5 Point Alliance’s creative team to bring a new hair collection to life. If you’re not sure who they are, the Alliance are an industry body providing educators throughout the industry for shows, seminars and product launches etc. in all disciplines of hairdressing.

Everyone came down to Brighton and we shot in the Electric Studio – a real coup for us! The shoot included me, current British Hairdresser of the Year Akin Konizi, Debbie G, and Stephen Mackinder, we all met up to share ideas and inspirations, then shoot a collection. Keep your eye on the hairdressing publications for the collection as we are all so excited for everyone to see the images! We were all given creative freedom on the day and the theme I took for the models was ‘hidden detail’. I cut panels into the models hair to create a wearable, edgy chic look consisting of strong tailored connections for an ultra feminine crop.

It was great to work with the other members of the creative team, and I’m so proud of the work. I’m looking forward to sharing more with everyone reading this next time I work with the Alliance.



No comments:

Post a Comment