Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Clothes Show Live!


Up at 5am to head up to the NEC, Birmingham for the Clothes Show Live. I had the 9am slot booked for the Stop and Chop area with Your Hair Magazine and couldn’t wait to make-over the shoppers with our latest Electric trends ready for the New Year. I randomly selected a couple of willing models and created my fav Electric Textured Crops, which they just loved along with the audience. I was then whisked away to the Health & Beauty Stage where this time I decided to select a viewer from crowd and talk through the perfect party hair up style. There was a great buzz and energy during the event and I was joined by fellow celebrity hairdressers throughout the week such as Desmond Murray, Tara Smith, Tim Hartley and Charlie Le Mindu, who I hear was even shaving heads! The idea of the Stop & Chop stand was to transform the shoppers and give them the treat in having an award winning stylists revamping their look and it went down an absolute storm. But I have to say that the highlight of the day was getting home to watch my son’s school Nativity play, well done kids - it was a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment